James Sponaugle is a Retired Tool and Die Maker. The Tool and Die profession involves Critical Tolerances and quality work is Paramount with each project. James applies the same attention to detail in his Knife Making career that was required in his previous one.
Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a Dealer for James Sponaugle
Just Received ~ Direct from the Maker
This is a unique Presentation Boot Knife from James that I have never offered before.
- 154CM Stainless Steel ~ .200 Thick
- Perfect Grinds with a Mid Height Hollow Grind
- Incredible 20,000 Yr Old Mammoth Tusk Handle scales
- Tapered Tang, Red Liners and a Lined Thong Hole
- Engraved Stainless Steel Guard
- Thick RH Leather Belt Sheath
This knife has a Labor Intensive Hand Rubbed finish but the eye is immediately drawn to Deep Classic Engraving on the Stainless Guard.
Wonderful handle contouring and deeply Tapered Tang ~ the Handle Scales are Full making a very comfortable grip.
This knife would stand out in any collection.
Not many Custom Makers are offering a quality “Old School” piece like this any more, this is an incredible wonderful package at a great price!
James Hand Stitches every Leather Sheath that he makes for his knives.