James Sponaugle is a Retired Tool and Die Maker. The Tool and Die profession involves Critical Tolerances and quality work is Paramount with each project. James applies the same attention to detail in his Knife Making career that was required in his previous one.
Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a Dealer for James Sponaugle
Just Received ~ Direct from the Maker
This is a PAttern that James received direct from Bob Lovess; a Classic, Beefy knife in the most recognizable Hunting Knife profile ever made ~ the Loveless Drop Point
- 154CM Stainless Steel ~ .200 Thick ~ Impeccable Mirror Finish
- Perfect Grinds with a High Hollow Ground Bevel
- Classic OD Green Canvas Micarta Handle scales
- Tapered Tang, Red Liners and a Lined Thong Hole
- Expertly Fitted Mirro Polished Stainless Steel Guard
- Thick RH Leather Belt Sheath
This knife has one of the best Mirror Polished Finishes I have seen in a long time ~ any Shadows or shading in the pic below is due to my poor skils as a photographer.
Wonderful handle contouring and deeply Tapered Tang make this knife feel light and extremely comfortable.
Truly a wonderful tribute to one of the greatest knife makers, this knife will stand out in any collection.
James Hand Stitches every Leather Sheath that he makes for his knives.
Not many Custom Makers are offering a quality “Old School” package like this any more, this is an incredible wonderful package at a great price!