Once in a while I get lucky. I met a knife Maker from Tennessee at this years BLADE show and his work just blew me away. I am very glad to now feature his work on my website, it was worth the wait.
Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a Direct Dealer for James Sponaugle
Just Received ~ Direct from the Maker
James Sponaugle is a Retired Tool and Die Maker. The Tool and Die profession involves critical tolerances and quality work is paramount with each project. James applies the same attention to detail in his new career that was required in his previous one.
This is a beautiful Large Loveless style Drop Point. This is a beefy knife in a recognizable style that is the most popular hunting style knife made today.
- Crafted from CPM-154cm Stainless Steel
- Approx 1 1/8" Wide blade
- Wonderfully contoured handle
- Fully Tapered Tang, Red Liners and a Lined Thong Hole
- Flawless Mirror Polish and a High Hollow Grind
- Expertly fitted Stainless Steel Guard with impeccable Soldering job ~ appears to be one solid piece
James Hand Stitches every Leather Sheath that he makes for his knives.
I cannot say enough good things about James’ work. If this knife is not all that I have stated, you may send it back and I will even refund your Shipping!!