I have watched Matt refine and streamline his unique line of outdoor knives and they seem to get better each year. Recently I had a Customer who stopped by and I had the pleasure of using one of Matt’s newest models. If you look at the Makers I represent you can be assured I know what a Quality outdoor knife should be – I only sell the best and this is it!
Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a direct Dealer for Matt Caldwell knives
Just Received ~ Direct from the Maker
This is a rugged no-nonsense design that has unlimited capabilities.
Features of this knife:
- 5″ – 154-CM Blade Steel – .145 Thick – Stonewashed Finish
- Full Height Flat Ground Drop Point Blade
- 3D Linear Textured Sure Grip Micarta handles
- Full Tang w/Extended Pommell
- Thick .093 OD Green Custom Kydex Sheath w/Lg Tek-Lok
- FREE Custom 550 Paracord Lanyard by my Daughter ~ Katie
Check out the Custom Contouring on the handle.
Matt offers his designs in Limited runs, simply meaning he will make a certain amount and then retire that model forever. This knife is one of 250 and when they are gone no more will be made.
I am very impressed with the thick, well fitting Kydex sheath that comes with this knife. This is something you usually don’t see on knives in this price range.
Matt’s 1 – 5 Line is coming to an end, I predict they will all be gone before the end of this year and once they are gone there will be no more!