Kiku Matsuda is world reknown as one of the most talented Tactical Knife Makers – allowing his design creativity to meld with Tactical necessity.
This is one of Kikuo’s most practical designs ~ aptly named the Backup
- Hand Ground from 3/16″ Thick D2 Steel
- Approx 1 3/8″ Wide blade
- Completely Sculpted Black G-10 handles
- Full Tang, Hand Applied Abstract Acid Etch
- Double Ground, Modified Convex Tanto Tip
- Mirror Polished Edge with a Mid Height Secondary Grind
- Generous Integral Finger Guard
- Custom Thumb Ridges on the spine
- Custom Molded Kydex Sheath
The full Convex Modified Tanto Front and precision Double Grind are extremely impressive.
This is a Full Tang custom with CYA in mind – a full 3/16″ thick D2 blade and excellent fit and finish.
The Integral Finger Guard, sculpted Traction ridges around the perimeter of the handle
and the Thumb Ridges make for a very secure Full Grip!
Kiku pays great attention to every detail on his knives, including the Custom Molded Kydex Sheath.
Don’t hesitate or you will miss this one.
Previously owned but never used, carried or sharpened.