Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a Dealer for James Sponaugle
James Sponaugle is a Retired Tool and Die Maker. The Tool and Die profession involves critical tolerances and quality work is paramount with each project. James applies the same attention to detail in his new career that was required in his previous one.
Just Received ~ Direct from the Maker
This is a beautiful Full Sized Pattern Loveless Stiff Horn ~ a custom Ordered, Non-Catalog pattern from James
- CPM 154 Stainless Steel with Impeccable Mirror Finish
- Rc 59 – 61
- Beautiful Aged Ancient Ivory Micarta Handle scales
- Satin Finished Stainless Bolsters
- Deeply Tapered Tang, Red Liners and a Lined Thong Hole
- Perfect Grinds with a Full Height Hollow Ground Bevel
- Expertly fitted Nickel Silver Guard
- Thick RH Leather Belt Sheath
Wonderful handle contouring and deeply Tapered Tang make this knife feel light and extremely comfortable.
Extremely well done Underside Finger Ridges.
The Ancient Micarta handle scales have wonderful Wood Like Grain and Rich Mellow color, extremely well matched from side to side.
James Hand Stitches every Leather Sheath that he makes for his knives.
Not many Custom Makers are offering a quality “Old School” package like this any more, this is an incredible wonderful package at a great price!