Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a Dealer for James Sponaugle
Just Received ~ Direct from the Maker
James Sponaugle is a Retired Tool and Die Maker. The Tool and Die profession involves critical tolerances and quality work is paramount with each project. James applies the same attention to detail in his new career that was required in his previous one.
This is a beautiful pattern James calls his Hip Pocket Hunter
- Crafted from CPM-154cm Stainless Steel
- Modified Loveless Drop Point blade
- Wonderfully contoured handle
- Fully Tapered Tang, Red Liners and a Lined Thong Hole
- Flawless Mirror Polish finish and a Full Height Hollow Grind
- Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Guard with excellent Silver Solder to seal the Guard
James does an excellent job at contouring the Handle for Maximum comfort.
Also, James Hand Stitches every Leather Sheath that he makes for his knives.
I cannot say enough good things about James’ work.