This knife comes from a very large, Hand Selected collection of a great Customer of mine. This collection contains many knives from Makers / Brands that I do not normally carry – I will list them all as time allows.
This particular knife has never been used, carried or sharpened
A Mid-Tech Flipper design by Todd Begg
- Hand Rubbed Fluted Blade
- CPM S35VN Steel
- UPGRADED: Ceramic IKBS Ball Bearings
- UPGRADED: Ceramic Detent Ball
- Replaceable – Hardened Steel Lock Face
- Black Titanium Handle
- Full Sized Handle
- Titanium Backspacer
- Ventilated Titanium Clip
- Ergonomic Handle Grip Assist Areas
- Branded Box Fully contoured and sculpted Titanium Frame ~ The Detailed contouring of the handles is incredible, they provide a comfortable and secure grip.
The Blade of the Field Marshall will Fly open effortlessly due to a Ceramic IKBS Bearing System, Ceramic Detent and precision balance of the Blade.
The Lock incorporates a Hardened Steel, Replaceable Lock Face.
The Titanium Backspacer adds strength to the design.
The Custom Designed, 3D Low Rider Titanium Pocket clip allows for discreet carry yet easy access.
Comes with Original Branded box and COA
Previously owned but never used, carried or sharpened.