Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a direct Dealer for Heretic Knives
Follow Heretic Knives on Instagram HERE
~ Just Received – Direct from the Maker ~
~ Limited Edition Set ~
is the New Medusa Manual Flipper by Heretic Knives with Tony’s Shipwrecked Copper Chemtina Frame with textured inlays and a Matte Black DLC finished Elmax blade. The Medusa Flipper has NEVER been offered in Solid Copper before. The knife has been paired with a Mechforce USA’s MechTorch Copper Flashlight that has a matching Chemtina finish.
This example of the Medusa is very solid with the the Curved Ergonomic Design and Tough “Wing Walk” Traction Inserts it provides a positive grip, even under the most demanding circumstances.
The murdered out Battleworn Tanto Blade was Hand Ground from Elmax and all Hardware has a Tough DLC Coating. Both pieces
The Blade has an Integral Thumb Ramp with Comfortable Thumb Ridges on the Spine of the blade that really enhance the security of the knife when open. The Titanium Backspacer has Traction Ridges in the center to enhance the grip, as well.
Complete with a Titanium Deep Carry pocket clip
We have paired this knife with a Mechforce USA MechTorch Turbo Copper flashlight that Heretic applied a matching Chemtina Finish. Mechforce has Discontinued the Copper Turbo light, so this is your Last Chance to get one.
This Custom Quality light has excellent Fit and Finish – all components are Machined from Solid Copper with Nichia LEDs and a Programmable “Dr Jones” Driver.
Some Features of this Light are;
- 1,300 Lumens ~ 3X LED
- LEDs: 3X Nichia Warm White 219CT LEDs (Made in Japan) mounted on copper PCB
- Lens: Carclo 10507 LED Optic
- Glass: Hardened dual AR coated, 99% Transmittance Japanese glass
- Waterproof – IPX7 rated
- Fully Programmable: H17F “Dr Jones” Driver with battery monitoring
- Triple-channel output
- Temperature Sensor ~ Full Thermal Control and Protection
- Material: Solid Copper – Front Cap, Radiator body, Battery tube and Clip.
- 16 Tritium Vial slots (Tritium Vials NOT included)
- Battery: Single 18350 (included)
- Weight: 6.5 OZ with battery inside
- Fully user Programmable
- Rear Rubber Button cycles light through modes
- User Friendly Pre-sets: Low, Medium and High
- Designed and assembled in USA
Very Rugged due to the Materials, Completely Recessed Hard AR Coated Glass Lens
Rear Rubber Selector Button cycles through the Pre-set modes.
Made In the U.S.A.
Due to the handmade nature of the forced Chemtina process of the Copper, the custom patina on each knife and light will vary in appearance.