Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a Dealer for Courtney Turnage
~ Direct from the Maker from the Blade Show 2015 ~
Courtney Turnage has taken his talent for jewelry making in a new direction. I feel that his Pen creations represent some of the finest Custom Writing Instruments that are available on the market. Watch here in coming weeks for more examples of these beautiful pens!
This is Courtney’s Presentation Black Ice Pen in Mammoth Tooth
Custom Designed Features of this Pen include:
- Precision Crafted, Blued & Polished ~ Stainless Steel Cap and Body
- Proprietary Black Ice Finish Treatment of the Stainless Parts
- Main Body of Fossilized 20,000 year old Mammoth Tooth
- Precision Fit Octagon Cap attaches with Rare Earth Magnets
- Cap attaches to Either End (Magnetically)
- Weighs less then 2 Ounces
- 100% Made in the U.S.A
This pen has Wonderful balance and it is very comfortable to hold. The Mammoth Tooth Body has Gorgeous Natural Color and Grain
The Stainless Tip is also Octagon Shaped to match the Cap. Schneider Topball 850 refills can be easily changed by unscrewing the top of the pen.
The Octagon Shaped Cap Securely attaches to either end with Hidden Rare Earth Magnets.
All Metal Parts are Black Ice
(even though they appear Polished /Shiny in the pics)
A Gorgeous Hand Made Gentleman’s Pen.