I am proud to announce that Fort Henry Custom Knives is now a Dealer for David Winston and his son Jason Winston.
Jason Winston has been making knives under the guidance of his Father for more than 2 years. Both Jason and his Father offer high quality knives with top shelf materials, that’s why I am proud to offer Jason Winston’s knives.
Here is Jason’s Whitehouse Mtn Hunter in gorgeous, Stabilized Dyed Maple Burl.
- D2 steel ~ 1/8th thick approx 60Rc
- Hand Sanded Satin finish on the blade
- Presentation Grade Maple Burl & Mosaic Pins
- Black Liners & very Comfortable Thumb Notches
- Rawhide Lanyard w/Whitetail Antler Fob
- Thick, Waxed Leather Sheath
This is a full size Hunter ~ the Distal taper, the high Hollow Grind and the handle contouring make this an excellent custom cutter that will be comfortable to use for long periods of time.
And also impressive is the thick well fitted Leather Sheath that Jason provides. This sheath is definately a step above what is normal in this price range! The knife fits snug and the belt loop is generous and will fit up to 1 3/4" belt.
A package even the most discerning hunter will enjoy.