I am proud to announce that Fort Henry Custom Knives is now a Dealer for David Winston and his son Jason Winston.
Jason Winston has been making knives under the guidance of his Father for more than 2 years. Both Jason and his Father offer high quality knives with top shelf materials, that’s why I am proud to offer Jason Winston’s knives.
Here is Jason’s beautiful Personal / Elk Skinner model. This is an upscale knife that will ride securely on your belt and you will never know it is there until you need it!
- D2 steel ~ 1/8th thick approx 60Rc
- Hand Sanded Satin finish on the blade
- Beautiful Stabilized Montana Elk Antler handles
- Red Liners & Signature Mosaic Pins
- Leather Lanyard with Whitetail Antler Fob
- Thick, Oiled and Waxed Leather Sheath
The Distal taper toward the tip and the high Hollow Grind make this a great cutter that will be comfortable to use for long periods of time.
And also impressive is the thick well fitted Leather Sheath that Jason provides. This sheath is definately a step above what is normal in this price range! The knife fits snug and the belt loop is generous and will fit up to 1 3/4" belt.
A package even the most discerning hunter will enjoy!