I am proud to announce that Fort Henry Custom Knives is now a Dealer for David Winston and his son Jason Winston.
Jason Winston has been making knives under the guidance of his Father for more than two years. Both Jason and his Father offer high quality knives with top shelf materials, that’s why I am proud to offer Jason Winston’s knives.
Here is Jason’s beautiful Bird N Trout.
- D2 steel ~ 1/8th thick approx 60Rc
- Hand Sanded Satin finish on the blade
- Highly Figured Desert Ironwood
- Black Liners & Comfortable Thumb Notches
- Leather Lanyard with Whitetail Antler Fob
- Thick, Oiled and Waxed Leather Sheath
The Distal taper toward the Clip point and the high Hollow Grind make this a great cutter that will be comfortable to use for long periods of time. Check out the well done Thumb Serrations on the Spine.
And also impressive is the thick well fitted Leather Sheath that Jason provides. This sheath is definately a step above what is normal in this price range! The knife fits snug and the belt loop is generous and will fit up to 1 3/4" belt.
A package even the most discerning hunter will enjoy.