Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a direct Dealer for David Winston custom knives.
David Winston has been making knives for almost 40 years. You will not find another maker who offers such high quality materials with decades of experience at such an affordable price. That’s why I am proud to offer David Winston’s knives.
Here is a superb Bullnose Skinner just in from David.
- D2 steel ~ 1/8th thick approx 60Rc
- Hand Sanded Satin finish on the blade
- Glass Bead Blasted Blaze Orange G-10 handles
- Black Liners, Thumb Notches, Mosaic Pins
- Paracord Lanyard (by Katie) with Whitetail Antler Fob
- Thick, Oiled and Waxed Leather Sheath
The Deep Belly and extremely high Hollow Grind make this a great Skinner and super slicer. The Bead Blast on the handle will amaze you with how much it enhances the grip.
And also impressive is the thick well fitted Leather Sheath that David provides. This sheath is definately a step above what is normal in this price range! The knife fits snug and is very secure due to the snap lock closure flap.
A package even the most discerning hunter will enjoy.