James Sponaugle is a Retired Tool and Die Maker. The Tool and Die profession involves critical tolerances and quality work is paramount with each project. James applies the same attention to detail in his new career that was required in his previous one.
Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be a Dealer for James Sponaugle
~ Just Received – Direct from the Maker ~
This is a beautiful Full Sized Bob Loveless Stiff Horn ~ a custom Ordered, Non-Catalog pattern from James
- CPM 154 Stainless Steel with Impeccable Mirror Finish
- Rc 59 – 61
- Polished Green Canvas Micarta Handle scales
- Mirror Polished 416 Stainless Guard
- Expertly Silver Soldered Guard to Tang
- Deeply Tapered Tang, Red Liners and a Lined Thong Hole
- Perfect Grinds with a Full Height Hollow Ground Bevel
- Thick RH Leather Belt Sheath
Wonderful handle contouring and deeply Tapered Tang make this knife feel light and extremely comfortable.
The Green Canvas Micarta handle scales are the same as Bob Loveless used to use on most of his knives.
James Hand Stitches every Leather Sheath that he makes for his knives.
Not many Custom Makers are offering a quality “Old School” package like this any more, this is an incredible wonderful package at a great price!