This is a beautiful example of Eric Ochs work ~ an absolutely incredible, Large Gentleman’s Liner Lock called the Orca
*A very similar Ochs knife recently sold on another website for well over $3,000
- Large, Custom Milled Thumb studs
- Thick, Hammered Copper Bolsters with Aged Patina
- Hidden Pivot
- Extremely Smooth Action
- Tight Weave Carbon Fiber handles
- Marked 11/2013
- Full Polished Titanium Liners
- Rare Floating Hammered Copper Backspacer
- Matching Hammered Copper Clip
A wonderfully artistic design, very ergonomic and extremely well made.
The Full Titanium Liners and Hammered Copper Backspacer match the Bolster and Clip wonderfully.
The Thick Ti Liners add strength without extra weight.
Thumb Recess on on the Lock Face, Excellent Lock up with Smooth Release.
The handles are expertly contoured, a Full / Hand Filling size and Shape, gorgeous matching Bronze color. Custom Clip is set for Tip Up Carry.
This is an incredible knife at a good price!!
Previously owned but never used carried or sharpened.