Have a Knife or Collection to Sell?
Fort Henry Custom Knives is always looking to purchase Custom / Hand Made knives, from tactical to hunting. Whether you are collector and have accumulated knives all of your life or simply have a couple of knives that you would like to sell in order to purchase something else, I can help. If I choose to purchase your knife you may designate the payment method and if you are a return customer you will receive payment even before shipping your knife.
If you have a knife that you feel would work well with what I offer there are several advantages in choosing Consignment.
- I have been a Knife Dealer since 1999 – I have built a solid reputation in dealing in all types of Custom knives.
- I sell thousands of knives every year and I have a large return customer base that know the quality of blades I offer and will often check with me when they want to add a knife to their collection.
- Collectors from around the globe visit my website daily. The buyers that visit here rely on my experience and honesty when looking to purchase.
- No other Site on the internet will feature your knife as professionally or as thoroughly as Fort Henry Custom Knives. I personally perform all aspects of listing your knife, from taking the pictures to writing the description and all accounting associated with your consignment, I do not leave these important tasks to someone else.
- Consignment with Fort Henry Custom Knives is inexpensive, simple and secure. I will complete all aspects of the Sale. All you do is sit back and wait for your check to arrive.
- Once the knife is Sold you will receive 75% of the Sale Price of the knife.
Due to the high volume of sales I have worked hard to attain, I have discontinued offering an appraisal service. I will work with you to price your consignment knife after I have received and inspected it. After your knife is listed for sale on my website, if I receive an offer less than the asking price I will notify you and allow you to decide if you would like to accept, reject or counter the offer. I will not sell a knife at less than our asking price without your permission.
- Download and Print a copy of the Consignment Agreement here
- Complete the Consignment Agreement to include any information you have about the knife
- Include any Documentation you may have that goes along with the knife
- Include your contact information
- Pack the knife Securely for shipping
On the first of each month I will mail you a check for any knives that were sold during the previous month.
Lay A Way
If your Consignment knife is purchased from me using Lay A Way, the pay out of that knife will not be made until all of the Lay A Way payments are made to me. This process could take up to four months.
You may choose to not allow your knife to be purchased using Lay A Way – but you must make this clear on the paperwork sent in with the knife for Consignment.
Please email me before mailing a knife in for Consignment ~ we will discuss the knife, pricing, etc ~ and I will let you know if I am able to accept Consignments at that time. DO NOT mail a knife to me before contacting me first!
Fort Henry Custom Knives
4260 Fort Henry Drive
Kingsport, TN 37663
I would be happy to talk with you about purchasing or consigning your knives. Please contact me by email for more details about our Consignment program or with details of the knives you have to sell.