From the Maker of Timberline Knives
Vaughn Neeley makes fixed blade, Survival knives of various kinds, he tests his own unique designs and then chooses the correct quality materials for the primary task of the knife.
This is a tough Full Tang Survival knife Vaughn created for long Treks in the wilderness.
- 440C Steel that is 3/16″ Thick
- Custom Two Tone Finish
- Parkerized Flats Mirror Polished Bevels
- Marked V.NEELEY
- Included Firesteel / Misch Metal Rod
- Sawtooth Notches on Spine of Blade
- Removable Contoured Black Micarta Handles
- Custom Survival Tools Inside Handle
- Allen Tool Included
- DThick Custom Leather Belt Sheath
Generous, Removable Handle Scales & Fully Tapered Tang allows for full Comfortable grip, the integral Finger Guard keeps your hand firmly in place.
An Included Allan Wrench allows for easy access to the built in handle compartments for a Compass, Snarewire, Leader, a Royal Coachman Fly and Hooks / Sinkers.
The spine has Custom Sawteeth for use as a Roughing Saw to make Tinder or notches. The Tang is Marked with a Coded Date system.
Exceptionally well made, tight fitting Leather Belt Sheath.
On the Reverse, near the Belt loop are the Fire Steel and Allen Wrench.
An Amazing value on this tough Custom Survival package!