John Horrigan has been making knives since 1982. He is a Mastersmith in the American Bladesmith Society. All his knives are created by hand, entirely within his shop.
This is a special Spike Tomahawk that John designed and built for hard use.
- Hand Forged ~ S7 Shock Steel Head
- Convex Cutting Blade
- Skull Crusher / Breacher Spike
- As Forged / Antique Surface Patina
- Torched Hickory Handle
- Very Comfortable Full size handle
- Custom Leather Two Piece Snap Sheath
The Spike is 3 3/4″ – it is thick and built for a purpose.
A Long 19″ Generous sized handle – Slight Taper from Top to Bottom
Previously owned but never used carried or sharpened.